"I am blessed with two fathers"

 "Father"- This is not just an word, it's something that makes you feel about responsibility.

Good morning everybody,
Here I am today to share something about my dad. We can see lots of articles related to mom, lyrics made for mom, emotional speech about mom. But what about dad?? May be most of our dad are rude and strict?? Or due to their busy schedule?? Or they don't give us time?? Well there may be many reasons behind it.
     
But in my opinion, mom teaches us to love others whereas dad teaches us how to live with others,How to handle the situation. I am the luckiest guy in this world. I am proud to say that i am blessed with two fathers (baba and daddy)  
Hey, wait I haven't mention my mom had married with two man. So let me make clear, i say baba to my own father and daddy to my father's brother. I used to call our big father as"daddy". 

I am very glad to have two fathers. One teaches us about the patience and other about success. In our Nepali society,we hear lots of problems, fights between brothers for the properties and other things. But, i am born in such family where such incidents never happened. The sincerity and love between them is just wow and a lesson for us as well. The most beautiful thing in this relationship is they never take any decisions alone. 

Baba shows me the way towards the success whereas daddy gives me motivation. Yes, i am the luckiest child in the world because i am blessed with two fathers.

   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The sound coming from the "Rain" reveals the secrets

"20 AMAZING FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ANIMALS"

This Morning:)